The current situation regarding COVID19 is constantly evolving. Our working life has to adapt daily, here is an update on our situation as a manufacturer with a worldwide network: – our international sales office are staffed and operating, some of them from home office
– at our production site we are busy stocking-up on new chambers, so we can deliver them promptly after the situation eases
– due to the worldwide ban on travel we are offering our service and support at time mostly remotely, online or via phone – please fill out the support form to get in touch with our Customer Service department
Dear MECOTEC customers and partners,
COVID-19 presents us all with unprecedented challenges. That is the reason we would like to inform you about the current situation and the further plans, as far as these are foreseeable.
- All MECOTEC offices are staffed and remain operating for now. However, authorities have limited the movement and travel in several countries. Therefore, installation delays in these countries are likely and we will reach out to customers accordingly.
- Due to our global supply chain, delivery of individual parts may be delayed even if goods are exempted from restrictions at the border. If this concerns specific projects, we will contact you accordingly. All delivery agreements can currently be met.
- We have set up a team to coordinate preventive measures to ensure the safety of our employees in the offices and in our production. We expect further disruptions before it gets better but will ensure that we keep interferences with your project to a minimum. We ask for your understanding.
- We will also share our customers’ and partners‘ experiences and recommendations on our Facebook page. By doing this we want to help reducing the COVID-19 impact on our industry. You can find regular updates on our website and on Facebook.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with your local MECOTEC contact person or our headquarter directly should you require additional information.
Thank you for your understanding and support during this time.